How to Apply for Employment
Human Resources is proud to announce that all job applicants are able to apply online via EDJOIN.
A kiosk is available for independent use in the Community Education Center (main district office) lobby.
Search for current vacancies:
- Go to the EDJOIN website.
- Search by position. Individuals can also access other districts throughout California.
- Review the posting for qualifications, i.e., skills and duties, education requirements, certificates, tests required, etc.
Submit an ONLINE application:
- EDJOIN will automatically use your profile information for the application. All you have to do is modify it for the position you are applying for.
- If you wish to attach an optional résumé, it must be converted to a Portable Document File (PDF).
- Specific instructions regarding required documentation that needs to accompany the district application are noted on the individual job postings.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a complete application before the deadline.
- Note: The District is not responsible for incomplete applications.
Register with EDJOIN:
- Every applicant must have a valid email address and be registered with EDJOIN in order to apply for a job at Moreno Valley Unified School District.
- Free e-mail:
- Follow the links and instructions to create a profile.
If you need assistance contact:
EDJOIN Help Desk: (800) 398-9580 or see instructions below.
Pre- Employment Requirements
How to Apply - EDJOIN With QR Code
EDJOIN Application Instructions